About Sunburn Festival Goa
Sunburn Festival Goa 2022 is a renowned electronic dance music festival that takes place in India annually, attracting more than three million attendees and hundreds of artists from all over the world. After being held on Vagator Beach in Goa for years, it will be organized here again in 2022.
“We are pleased to announce that the Sunburn festival is back and open to fans from all over the world,” said Karan Singh, CEO of Sunburn. “This event is a great opportunity for people to come together and enjoy themselves.”
The event was celebrated in Pune for three seasons from 2016 to 2018, and then shifted back to Vagator in 2019. It will be celebrating its 16th edition from December 28th to December 30th, 2022.The three-day event will have the theme ‘The Future is Now’, and will feature the best of Electronic Dance Music in Goa.
Goa’s beaches are set to welcome visitors in 2022 with an electric atmosphere and performances by some of the genre’s biggest names. As always, Goa will ring in the New Year with great music, dance, and food.
A Brief History About The Sunburn Goa Festival 2022
Sunburn festival was created in 2007 by Nikhil Chinapa and Percept Entertainment. For 10 years, it has been a highly anticipated event for its fans around the globe.
The Sunburn Music Festival was founded in 2007 with the intention of providing a world-class musical experience to attendees. The festival is held annually on Candolim beach, which is transformed into a party paradise for the duration of the event.The tradition of the 10-year-old Vagator Beach continues to be the most awaited event of the year.
After years of rocking the beaches of Goa and thrilling the minds of its people, its venue was shifted to Pune in 2016.The annual event is set to take place once again and people are looking forward to it.
Sunburn Festival is a renowned annual event that celebrates electronic music, dance, and delicious food.The festival will feature carefully selected techno artists as well as some of the most famous DJs from both the US and abroad.
The Sunburn Festival in Goa 2022 is pleased to announce that it will feature Alan Walker, Kshmr, and Yellow Claw as part of its lineup. This is a highly anticipated event that international celebrities attend, and fans will not want to miss it.
The grandeur of the event and the brilliant management of the entire program will leave you captivated. The enormous stages that will host the event in 2022 are evidence of this.
The Goan experience is one of markets and delicious food shacks, as well as opportunities for water sports and parties. The beaches, churches, villages, wildlife sanctuaries, spice plantations, and adventure sports provide a sense of peace and tradition, while the Goan festival allows guests to relish in the experience.
SUNBURN GOA 2022 Artist Lineup
The first two headliners of this sunburn festival Goa 2022 festival have been announced as Grammy Award winner Afrojack and world-renowned DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike by the promoters.The annual showcase’s star-studded artiste line-up was revealed via social media.
SUNBURN GOA 2022 mega festival will feature over 120 international and home-grown acts across seven stages, with a focus on a genre that is the future of EDM. The festival will feature world-class production, quality acoustics, laser, SFX and hi-tec, all supporting the futuristic festival theme.
The festival will also feature multiple after-parties with leading international and Indian acts.The festival will stick to all government regulations and best practices to ensure fan safety.
The Sunburn Goa 2022 Event Dates, Venue and Prices
1.The Sunburn Goa festival 2022 date
There will be an opening party on December 27,2022 and a closing party on December 31,2022.
2.The Sunburn Goa festival 2022 venue
The Festival is mostly going to be held at Vagator Beach
3.The Sunburn Goa festival 2022 Tickets price
The tickets are priced in four categories including :
- EB-1 GA FEST – 3375 INR
- EB- 1 VIP FEST – 5,500 INR
- EARLY BIRD 1 – GA FEST – 6,750 INR
- EARLY BIRD1- VIP FEST – 11,000 INR
Each of these categories have their own benefits. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime event!
Grab your sunburn goa 2022 early bird tickets now using the link: https://bit.ly/3xfo4FE
Tips for booking tickets at sunburn festival Goa
- The Sunburn festival spans three days and offers a variety of ticketing options to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for a single-day pass, a multi-day pass, or an after-party ticket, we’ve got you covered.
- An early entry pass is also available for a much cheaper price. This pass allows you to enter the arena by 2 – 3 pm but re-entry is restricted.
- This event is for registered users only. Pre-sale tickets will not be given to anyone else.
- Sunburn festival Goa will have a box office on the day of the event. However, you can also book tickets in advance to avoid last-minute issues.
- You can also reserve food and beverage coupons online.
- People with a VIP pass can enjoy refreshments at the special counters which have a dedicated service.
- You may retrieve your wristbands/tickets from the office counter at the Solaris Weekend Sunburn Goa 2022 venue. Please present your valid e-ticket copy upon arrival to gain entry into the event.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Sunburn event in Goa. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Once the tickets are sold to you, they are non refundable.
- Make sure you have a valid form of identification with you at all times, such as a driver’s license, PAN Card, or passport
- Ten tickets per transaction is the limit.
DO’s and DONT’s at the Sunburn Festival
The Do’s at the sunburn festival
- Make sure to pack your summer favorites when heading to the Sunburn festival to stay hydrated and comfortable during the day.
- Wear comfortable, flat footwear to the festival. Heels are not practical when you will be on your feet all day.
- The SPF level in your sunscreen is very important in order to avoid getting tan lines all over your body.
- While DSLRs may offer more features and better image quality, they can be bulky and inconvenient to carry around. Smaller digital cameras are a more practical choice when you want to be able to quickly and easily capture moments like a music concert.
- All social media enthusiasts should remember to bring their power banks and phone/laptop chargers to the event.
- Make sure to always carry a backpack with essential items like an extra set of clothes, deodorant, wet wipes, and gum.
- Try your best to haggle at the food and drink counters to get a good deal.
- Monitor the Happy Hours during the festival to ensure you do not overindulge.
The Don’ts at the sunburn festival
- Do not bring any food, alcohol, cigarettes, or illegal items with you. You will be searched thoroughly at the entry gates.
- Wearing gold and diamond jewelry to the event is not recommended. This will help you avoid unwanted attention and enjoy the event without any worries.
- Do not forget to take your ID proof with you as people under 18 are not permitted.
- Last but not the least Drink appropriately and Have Fun!
Sunburn Goa will be broadcasting the 3-day festival, as well as the opening and closing parties, in case you are unable to attend the event in person.
We hope this article helped with all your queries relating to the Sunburn festival goa 2022. If you have any further questions feel free to comment below. We love hearing from you. Cheers!! See you at Sunburn Goa….